Mission & Vision
To connect, communicate and collaborate within the community to create literacy opportunities for adults.
A Niagara where all adults have the essential literacy and basic skills they need to prosper in the community.
- Put learners first.
- Provide high quality, effective services.
- Treat all people with dignity, respect and care.
- Act with integrity, honesty and compassion.
- Foster co-operation.
- Support lifelong learning.
- Be accountable and transparent.
- Be creative.
- Be accessible.